Contract Terms & Conditions
Customer (Client) agrees to the following terms and conditions of the contract
- The Customer represents to be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract
- The Client hereby verifies that the pickup date, time, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated.
- The Client agrees for his/her party will not exceed the passenger capacity of vehicle provided.
- The Company will add the cost of parking expenses, tolls and overtime if applicable
- Neither the company, its agents or employees shall be liable for any personal property of the customer or customer’s guests, which are misplaced, damaged or left in the vehicle. VicoTravel shall not be responsible for the safe-keeping of any such item but we will certainly make sure our customer gets back anything that will be found in our vehicles.
- The Client understands that there will be no eating or smoking or vaping allowed in our vehicles
- Vico Travel shall not be liable for any damage arising out of our company’s inability to perform due to inclement weather, mechanical difficulties, delays due to traffic conditions or any unforeseen events beyond our reasonable control.
- Our Chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip, without refund, if he/she feels that the party is not abiding by the company rules or is putting the vehicle or the chauffeur at risk.
- The Client is responsible for any damages incurred to the vehicle committed by his/her party during the service time. A minimum fee of 100€ will be incurred if there is any vomiting in our vehicle.
- To confirm a reservation we ask to pay the first trip in advance, either online or via bank transfer.
- The Client understands any changes to the contract, once agreed, will result in a price increase (for example a route change, an additional stop or pause).
- For airport transfers, clients have up to 30 minutes of grace period after the plane touches the ground. After that, the waiting fee of 15.00€ for every 15-minute increment applies. Generally talking, any deviation to the normal route and night services from 8:00 pm. to 6:00 am. will be charged separately. Deviations are charged 1,00€ – 2,00 € / km depending on the vehicle, for night shifts 20% will be added to the normal price.
- Minor changes to the rental are upon availability and may result in additional charges (travel charges).
- Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence of the company, its agents or employees, the Customer hereby waives any and all claims against the company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to the customer’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, the customer waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
- The customer understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic and severe weather conditions delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond our control for which our company shall not be liable to the customer. There shall be no recourse for any of the same. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent &/or the customer refuses it, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, the refund shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer. In case of an emergency or during high season, the company may sub-contract his rental to another limousine service that ensures the same standards.
- The company reserves the right to institute and establish rules and regulations of guest conduct, which may be amended from time to time, including termination of rental, without refund, due to non compliant guest conduct.
- Written additions and/or alterations by the customer, without written agreement of the company, are invalid and unenforceable.
- Vehicles are sold and /or updated at the discretion of management.
- Cancellation Policy. Cancellations must be in writing and mailed to [email protected] 48 hours prior to the reservation and with written agreement of the company.
- Chauffeur Tip Policy. It is customary to pay a tip to the chauffeur for services rendered. Chauffeur tip is always completely at your discretion and subject to your satisfaction with the chauffeur’s service. You may increase, decrease or eliminate the tip entirely. Chauffeurs understand that all tips must be earned by providing outstanding service to our clients and their guests, and that the actual amount received is always up to the client.
VICO TRAVEL ensures
- all vehicles to be adequately equipped for winter conditions and undergo a mandatory mechanical test on an annual basis
- to work with professional drivers only, they must drive within the law and must be covered by insurance policies requested by the professional transport of passengers
- that all Operating Licenses and Certification required to operate the business are in place
- that adequate required insurance is in place
BUS / COACHES
A bus driver is allowed to drive up to 9 hours a day and needs at least 11 hours of sleep. His maximum daily commitment needs therefore to be of 13 hours or 15 hours with 3 hours of a continuous stop. After 4,5 driving hours, a 45min stop is requested. For a longer commitment, a second driver is required.